2021 Exoticycle Nationals Event Schedule
On March 19-21, the Man Cup presented by Vance & Hines, will begin its eleventh year of operations beginning with the 40th annual Exoticycle Nationals presented by MPS Racing at Orlando Speed World, located in Bithlo, Florida.
OSW’s plans to extend the shutdown area have not been completed yet due to the Covid delays from last year. In the interest of safety to our faster classes, Man Cup will be running all the Pro classes in eighth-mile format, while all sportsman classes will stay in their normal quarter-mile format. OSW shutdown is not short, it is the same length as Norwalk but with Top Fuel eclipsing 260mph, APE ProStreet bikes touching 230mph and Nitrous Express Pro Open bikes knocking on the five-second door and 220mph, Man Cup and OSW both felt potential rider safety needed to stay above all else.
Man Cup will also be dropping the Pro Fuel classes from this year’s class line-up until a sponsor can be secured. Pro Fuel bikes are still welcome to attend all Man Cup events in the Nitrous Express Pro Open class. “We thank Hawaya Racing and Sam White for their support of the Pro Fuel class through the years,” stated Jay Regan. “With the addition of AHDRA and AMRA Harley sanctions, we also recognize the Pro Fuel landscape is very busy for 2021. We hope their overall season and turnouts will be better with one less sanction running the same class. We are keeping the door open for the Pro Fuel class as a one-race specialty for the World Finals at South Georgia Motorsports on November 18-21, 2021.”
Pit Gate opens at 10:00 am and will close at 10:00pm
Man Cup operated Open Testing 2:00pm – 9:00pm / $150.00 per bike.
Racers arriving after the gate closes will be asked to stage at the pit entry gate overnight.
Pit Gate opens at 7:00 am and will close at 11:00 pm
Man Cup Tune-n-Test 10:00am – 5:30pm / $75.00 per bike
Man Cup operated Tune-n-Test program 10:00am – 5:30pm @ 75.00 per bike. The rear of the lanes will close promptly at 4:00 in an attempt to run out all bikes in the lanes by 5:30pm deadline. The front of the lanes will close at 5:30 regardless of who or how many are still remaining in the lanes. If there are bikes left in the lanes upon closing, they will be afforded a time after round 1 of Sportsman qualifying
Pro Round 1 qualifying 6:00 pm: Top Fuel / Pro Mod / Pro Open / Pro Street / Real Street / Grudge
Sportsman Q1 – Ultra 4.60 / Super Comp / Street Fighter / Top Gas
Tune-n-Test pass (one per entry) for any bikes left in the lanes at 5:30 ONLY
ET Time Runs / Street ET / Pro ET / V-Twin ET – one per entry
10:00 pm target secure event for the day, close gates at 11:00 pm. Gate will be staffed overnight and only those with armbands will be allowed back in. Racers without armbands arriving after the gate closes will be asked to stage outside the pit gate overnight.
Pit Gate opens: 07:00 and will close at 11:00 pm
9:00am ET Time Runs / Street ET / Pro ET / V-Twin ET
Sportsman Q2 – Ultra 4.60 / Super Comp / Street Fighter / Top Gas
Pro Round 2 qualifying 1:00 pm: Top Fuel / Pro Mod / Pro Open / Pro Street / Real Street / Grudge
ET Time Run Round 2 – Street ET / Pro ET / V-Twin ET
Sportsman Q3 – Ultra 4.60 / Super Comp / Street Fighter / Top Gasas
ET Time Run Round 3 – Street ET / Pro ET / V-Twin ET
Ceremony to recognize 2020 Man Cup class champions.
Pro Round 3 Qualifying 6:00pm: Top Fuel / Pro Mod / Pro Open / Pro Street / Real Street / Grudge
GRUDGEFEST: Will continue to run for two hours only with 12 or more paid Grudge entries by 6:00pm Saturday. If less than 12 entries, the Grudge program will end with their pass concluding Pro Q3
9:55 pm secure event. Gates close at 11:00pm. Gate will be staffed overnight and only those with armbands will be allowed in. Racers without armbands arriving after the gate closes will be asked to stage outside the pit gate overnight.
Saturday scheduling notes:
- Every effort within reason will be made to run the Pro rounds on time regardless of where we are at in the program.
- In the event we are running markedly ahead of schedule, Pro, Street and V-Twin ET elimination rounds will happen at any time. Please keep a keen ear open for PA announcements regarding schedule changes across the day!!
Pit Gate opens: 7:00 Chapel Service 7:45 – 8:30
9:00am ET Eliminations / Street ET / Pro ET / V-Twin ET
Opening ceremonies: Immediately following ET round #1 – approx 10:30
Top Fuel E1 11:00 am: Pro Mod / Pro Open / Pro Street / Real Street
Sportsman E1: Ultra 4.60 / Super Comp / Street Fighter / Top Gas
ET E2 / Street ET / Pro ET / V-Twin ET
ET Buybacks / Street ET / Pro ET / V-Twin ET
Pro’s E2: 2:30 pm
Continued rounds of Sportsman and ET Eliminations as time will allow leading up to Pro E3
Pro’s E3: 4:30 pm
Continued rounds of Sportsman and ET Eliminations as time will allow leading up to Pro Finals
Pro Finals: 6:00 pm
Run out subsequent rounds of Sportsman and ET Eliminations to completion
Target to secure Sunday 7:00 pm
Sunday scheduling notes:
- All Pro Rounds will attempt to be run on time regardless of where we are at in the schedule. Pro 8 bike fields will run semi-final round with Pro round two eliminations ONLY if all competitors still in are ready to go at that time. If not, they must run with round three regardless of being ready.
- There will no availability for any “time only” passes on Sunday afternoon, regardless of class nor any Grudge passes, please do not ask!
- The ManCup’s goal on Sunday is to get the event completed and get all racers, win or lose, on the road toward home at a reasonable time. All elimination rounds of Pro ET, Street ET and all Sportsman classes will be run as time allows. If you continue to win in any ET or Sportsman class after first round, please get your bike back to the lanes and be ready to go. ALL ET + Sportsman round winners are on notice that you class may run AT ANY TIME across Sunday afternoon and it is your obligation to be ready to go at ALL times!
- We will do the very best we can to accommodate riders who have multiple entries but it is also your obligation to let the officials know what other classes you are still in and how much time you need. Communication and additional Pit help are both tremendously important for all entries running in multiple classes!
- This schedule is done in an effort to try to constantly keep bikes going down the track and to have the event conclude at a reasonable time.